The Client installation mode is a simple way of installing Talend Studio with its default configuration.
Before you begin
- Download all required files. For more information, see Talend Installer prerequisites.
- Confirm that all default ports are open. For more information, see Proxy and firewall allowlist information.
- Ensure that the dist file is in the same directory as the Talend Installer executable file. Depending on your license, this file is called either Talend-Tools-Installer-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C-windows-x64-installer.exe or Talend-Installer-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C-windows-x64-installer.exe.
- To run the Talend Installer from the desktop, login as superuser then double-click the Talend Installer executable file.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Choose the directory where you want your Talend product to be installed.
- Choose Client in the installation mode list.
- Add your license file.
- Launch the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can remove the dist file to save space on your disk.
Talend Studio is installed and can be executed.