If you have any issues when uninstalling Talend products using the Control Panel, the uninstall.exe file or your installation is broken, you can uninstall them manually.
- Make sure all Talend services are fully stopped: Open Services from the Windows Start button.
- Scroll through the services and find Talend services.
- Right-click Talend services and select Stop to stop the services. Kafka, ZooKeeper, and MongoDB should be the last services stopped.
- Open Command Prompt as administrator.
- From the Services application, double-click Talend service and copy its name.
From the Command Prompt window, type sc delete <service
name>. Replace <service name> with the
name of the Talend
service you just copied. For example: sc delete
MongoDB, Kafka, and ZooKeeper should be the last services to delete.
- After deleting Talend services, press F5 on the Services tab, the services deleted should not be listed anymore.
- Delete Talend applications installation folder, for example: C:\Talend\7.x.x.
- From the Apps & features application, if you can find it, click MongoDB and select Uninstall.
- Restart your computer.
The uninstallation is complete. If you need to reinstall Talend products, see Installing your Talend products using the Talend Installer.