Double-click tFileInputDelimited to open its
Select the Define a storage configuration component check box
and select the tHDFSConfiguration component
to be used.
tFileInputDelimited uses this configuration to access the training set to be used.
- Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
Click the [+] button five times to add five rows and in the
Column column, rename them to label, sms_contents, num_currency,
num_numeric and num_exclamation, respectively.
The label and the sms_contents columns carries the raw data which is composed of the SMS text messages in the sms_contents column and the labels indicating whether a message is spam in the label column.The other columns are used to carry the features added to the raw datasets as explained previously in this scenario. These three features are the number of currency symbols, the number of numeric values and the number of exclamation marks found in each SMS message.
- In the Type column, select Integer for the num_currency, num_numeric and num_exclamation columns.
- Click OK to validate these changes.
- In the Folder/File field, enter the directory where the training set to be used is stored.
- In the Field separator field, enter \t, which is the separator used by the datasets you can download for use in this scenario.