Double-click tMDMBulkLoad to open its
Basic settings view.
- Select xmlRecord from the XML Field drop-down list.
- In the URL field, enter the bulk loader URL between quotes. For example, http://localhost:8180/talendmdm/services/bulkload.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter your login and password to connect to the MDM server.
In the Data Model and the Data Container fields, enter the names corresponding
to the data model and the data container you need to use. Both are
Product for this scenario.
In the Entity field, enter the name of the business entity into which you want to load the records. In this example, enter ProductFamily.
- Select the Generate ID check box in order to generate ID values for the records to be loaded.
- In the Commit size field, type in the batch size to be written into the MDM hub in bulk mode.