This scenario requires one cFile component as the message sender, one cLoadBalancer component to distribute the messages to two different receivers in a load balancing manner, two cJavaDSLProcessor components to define the URIs of the receivers, two cMessagingEndpoint components to retrieve the messages routed to the two receivers, and two cProcessor components to display the effect of round robin load balancing.
- From the Connectivity folder of the Palette, drop one cFile component and two cMessagingEndpoint components onto the workspace, and label them according to their roles in the Route: Sender, Receiver_A, and Receiver_B respectively.
- From the Routing folder, drop a cLoadBalancer component onto the design workspace, and label it Load_balancer.
- From the Core folder, drop two cJavaDSLProcessor components onto the design workspace, and label them according to their roles in the Route: To_Receiver_A and To_Receiver_B respectively.
- From the Custom folder, drop two cProcessor components onto the design workspace, and label them according to their roles in the Route: Monitor_A, and Monitor_B respectively.
- Link the cFile component to the cLoadBalancer component using a Row > Route connection.
- Link cLoadBalancer to each of the two cJavaDSLProcessor components using a Row > Load Balance connection.
- Link each of the two cMessagingEndpoint components to the corresponding cProcessor component using a Row > Route connection.