Before upgrading Talend JobServer, check the compatibility between the Talend Administration Center application and the existing Talend JobServer in the Installation Guide.
Before you begin
- For re-installation, it is recommended to create a new directory and thus to use a new path for your Talend JobServer(s).
- Stop the Talend JobServer.
Back up the Talend JobServer
directory, and associated files and folders.
Backing up the TalendJobServerFiles is optional. During normal installation, this directory is re-created.
- Run the Talend JobServer installer.
From your back-up location, move the relevant files and folders to the new
If you have manually changed your Talend JobServer
installation, you should move the following files and folders into the new
- config folder (custom configuration information)
- keystores folder (custom keystores information)