- Press Ctrl+S to save the Job.
Press F6 to run the Job.
For the three tables in the output console:
- The tLogRow_4 table displays the record with the name field being name1 as a JSON string. This is because the schema of tMongoDBInput_2 component has a column with the DB Column being * and Type being String. The string is passed to the tMongoDBOutput_2 component, which inserts the string to the collection named TDI44990_2 using a dynamic schema.
- The tLogRow_5 table displays the record with the name field being name2 as an object. This is because the schema of tMongoDBInput_3 component has a column with the DB Column being * and Type being Object. The data object is passed to the tMongoDBOutput_3 component, which inserts the object to the collection named TDI44990_2 using a dynamic schema.
- The tMongoDBInput_4 component verifies the operations of tMongoDBOutput_2 and tMongoDBOutput_3 components by retrieving all the records from the collection named TDI44990_2 and passing the records to the tLogRow_6 component. The tLogRow_6 table lists the content of all the records retrieved.
- The three tables show that tMongoDBOutput_2 and tMongoDBOutput_3 components insert the data to the TDI44990_2 collection properly.