Writing processed data to MongoDB - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
Double-click tMongoDBOutput to open its
If this component does not have the same schema of the preceding
component, a warning icon appears. In this situation, click the Sync columns button to retrieve the schema from the
preceding one and once done, the warning icon disappears.
In the Collection field, enter the name of
the collection to which you need to write data. If this collection does not
exist, it will be automatically created at runtime.
From the Action on data list, select the
operation to be performed on the data. In this example, select Insert, which creates documents in MongoDB whether these
documents already exist or not and in either case, generates a new technical ID
for each of the new documents.
Leave the Mapping table as is. This adds each
record to the root of each document.