- Launch Talend Studio and create an empty Job.
- Drag the components used in the Job from Palette and drop them in the design workspace.
Connect the components in the way shown in the above figure.
Note: In this scenario, a component is referenced using its label shown in the above figure.
- You can also place a component in the design workspace by clicking any empty area in the design workspace, entering a part of the name or the full name of the component, selecting the component from the context menu, and then double-clicking the component or pressing Enter.
- To connect two components using a row (Main) connection, right-click the first component, select Row > Main from the context menu, and click the second component.
- To connect two components using a OnSubjobOk connection, right-click the first component, select Trigger > On Subjob Ok, and click the second component.
- A component in the design workspace is assigned a unique label. To assign a custom label to a component, select the component, switch to the View view, and enter the custom label in the Label format field.