The tDBOutput_1 component writes the data received from tFixedFlowInput to a database table in the specified Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL instance.
- Double-click tDBOutput_1 to open its Basic settings view.
- Make sure that PostgreSQL is selected from the Database drop-down list.
Select the Use an existing connection option and select
tDBConnection_1 from the Component
List drop-down list.
This step enables the tDBOutput_1 component to reuse the database connection established by the tDBConnection_1 component.
Type in the name of the database table to write the data into in the
Table field (users in this example).
You can also select an existing database table by clicking the [...] button next to the Table field.
- Select the action to be performed to the database table from the Action on table drop-down list (Default in this scenario).
- Select the action to be performed to the data from the Action on data drop-down list (Insert in this scenario).
- Click the Sync columns button to make sure the component has the same columns as those of the tFixedFlowInput_1 component.
Leave the other options as they are.