Setting up the Job - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
Drop the following components from the Palette to the design workspace: one tFileInputDelimited component, one tReplicate component, two tSortRow components, and two tLogRow components.
Connect tFileInputDelimited to tReplicate using a Row > Main link.
Repeat the step above to connect tReplicate to two tSortRow
components respectively and connect tSortRow to tLogRow.
Label the components to better identify their functions.