As a Talend customer with a valid support contract, you can contact our Customer Support team using our Online Helpdesk, via In-Product Chat for our Cloud products, or by email at email@example.com.
The following information is often needed and can help us better evaluate your issue:
- Product and version you are using, including monthly updates if relevant, for example, Talend Data Fabric 8.0.1 R2022-12
- Operating System, for example, Windows Server 2022 (64-bit)
- Version of Java Platform JDK/JRE in use, for example, ORACLE JDK 1.8.0_161
- Log files and screenshots
In order to ensure that the support team has sufficient information to help you, please also describe the following:
- Your actions up to the point when the problem occurred
- The results you expected
- How the actual results differ from what you expected
- The exact timestamp of the issue
Only cases raised through one of the Talend Support channels mentioned above are handled under the Service Level Agreements described in your contract.
In addition, you can also use our community support tool: Talend Community.
You can track the Talend bug fixes in the patches.