The following procedure shows how to install the
Z_TLD_BI_READ_INFOPROV_BATCH module, which is provided by the SAP
To install an SAP function module, you need first to determine the transport file that provides the SAP function module by checking SAP function modules shipped with Talend Studio.
Step 1: Copy files
- Download the file TBDK900118.zip, transfer it on the SAP server.
- Extract the file TBDK900118.zip.
- Copy K900118.TBD from <TBDK900118.zip>/ABAP Transporte/cofiles to usr/sap/trans/cofiles.
- Copy R900118.TBD from <TBDK900118.zip>/ABAP Transporte/data to usr/sap/trans/data.
The file upload can be done with SAPGUI transaction
CG3Z. You can find the transport directory and check if
the files have been uploaded with transaction
Step 2: Adding a new transport request
STMS go to Import Overview (F5) and step into the import queue for the given
system. In the menu under .
- Add a new transport request with name TBDK900118 and specify your SAP client number if needed. After this you must see the transport request in the list.
- Select it with F9 and perform the transport F11+Ctrl.
- Specify the target client and select the Ignore invalid component version option (the last option in the options tab).
If correctly set, the status must be green although showing some
Does not match component version. In
SE37 the function module
Z_TLD_BI_READ_INFOPROV_BATCH must be available.
Step 3: Add the property in Talend Studio
Follow the usual process detailed in Talend Studio User Guide: Retrieving SAP tables.
api.use_z_talend_read_table needs to be set it to
true when you drag and drop the tSAPTableInput from the repository.