Before you begin
The corresponding SAP transport that performs the SAP table join function needs to be installed on your SAP system. For more information, see the related documentation on how to install a Talend function module for SAP.
The FTP connection has been set up on the SAP server side to allow the tELTSAPMap component to download all data files generated by the SAP system.
The connection dedicated to your SAP server has been set up in the Repository tree view and the two SAP tables ZTAL_VBRK and ZTAL_VBRP to be joined and their schemas have been retrieved and saved under the SAP connection node.
- Create a new Job and add a tELTSAPMap component and a tFileOutputDelimited component onto the design workspace.
- Drag and drop the table node ZTAL_VBRK in the Repository tree view onto the design workspace, in the pop-up dialog box, select tELTSAPInput and click OK, a tELTSAPInput component labeled to ZTAL_VBRK will be added.
- Do the same to drag and drop the table node ZTAL_VBRP in the Repository tree view onto the design workspace to add another tELTSAPInput component labeled to ZTAL_VBRP.
- Link the tELTSAPInput component labeled to ZTAL_VBRK to the tELTSAPMap component using a connection.
- Link the tELTSAPInput component labeled to ZTAL_VBRP to the tELTSAPMap component using a connection.
- Link the tELTSAPMap component to the tFileOutputDelimited component using a connection, in the pop-up dialog box, enter the output name out in the field and click OK. The tELTSAPMap component will be linked to the tFileOutputDelimited component using a connection labeled to out (Main).