Configuring the output components - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business applications > SAP components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business applications > SAP components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business applications > SAP components
Double-click the first tLogRow to open
its Basic settings view on the Component tab.
Click the Sync columns button to retrieve
the schema from the preceding component.
In the Mode area, select Table (print values in cells of a table) for a
better display of the result.
Do the same to configure the second and the third tLogRow components.