About this task
In the Integration perspective of Talend Studio, proceed as follows.
Drop the tSAPIDocInput component from the
Palette onto the design
Double-click this component to open its Component view.
- In the Client field, type in the client number of this given SAP R/3 system. In this scenario, it is 000.
- In the Userid and Password fields, type in the authentication information in the corresponding field.
- In the Language field, type in the language used by this given SAP R/3 system. In this example, it is EN.
- In the Host name field, type in the IP address of the hosting server of this given SAP R/3 system.
- In the System number field, type in the system number of this given SAP R/3 system.
- In the Gateway service field, type in the used gateway service name.
- In the Program ID field, type in the program ID you have defined when creating the required RFC Destination. In this example, it is IDOC_TALEND.
- In the XML-IDoc file output field, enter the path or browse to the location where you need to store the received SAP IDoc file.