- Double-click the second tFixedFlowInput component to open its Basic settings view.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema and in the pop-up dialog box, define the schema by adding
four columns: id of Integer type as the primary key,
name and role of String type,
and salary of Double type.
This schema is the same as the schema of the first tFixedFlowInput component, you can just copy and paste it.
- Click OK to save the schema changes. In the pop-up dialog box, click Yes to propagate the schema to the next component.
Select Use Inline Content in the
Mode area. Then in the Content
field displayed, enter the following employee data to update the existing
1;Mark Smith;tester;15000.00 2;Thomas Johnson;tester;18000.00 3;Teddy Brown;writer;17000.00 4;John Clinton;developer;19000.00
- Double-click the second tPostgreSQLOutput component to open its Basic settings view.
- Select the Use an existing connection check box and from the Component List drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse the connection created by it, tPostgreSQLConnection_1 in this example.
- In the Table field, enter the name of the table, in which the data will be updated, employee in this example.
- Select Default from the Action on table drop-down list.
- Select Insert or update from the Action on data drop-down list.