Configure the Basic settings of the tSnowflakeOutputBulkExec component to insert data to the Snowflake table.
Double-click the tSnowflakeOutputBulkExec component to
open its Basic settings view.
- Specify the connection details required to access Snowflake. In this example, from the Connection Component drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse its connection details you have already defined.
- In the Table field, select the table you created in the second tSnowflakeRow component in the previous step. In this example, it is DEMO_NAMES.
- If needed, click the Sync columns button to make sure the schema is properly retrieved from the preceding component.
- Select INSERT from the Output Action drop-down list.
- Select Internal from the Storage drop-down list and enter demo in the Stage Folder field.