After creating personalized JRXML templates using a reporting tool, you can import these templates into your studio, and then generate reports using these personalized templates.
Before you begin
- You have selected the Profiling perspective of Talend Studio.
- The JRXML template is created and stored locally.
- In the DQ Repository tree view, expand Libraries.
Import the template:
- Under the JRXML Template folder: Right-click JRXML Template and select Import JRXML.
- Under a sub-folder: Right-click any sub-folder under JRXML Template and select Import JRXML.
- In the Open dialog box of your operating system, browse to the folder that contains the JRXML template you want to import.
Select the JRXML template and click Open.
The imported template is displayed in the DQ Repository tree view under JRXML Template.