Talend Studio allows you to publish a Job as a Docker image into any Docker registry, for example, JFrog Artifactory Docker registry.
- In the Repository tree view, select the item you want to publish into a Docker registry.
- Right-click it and select Publish in the menu.
In the Publish wizard, select Docker
Image as the export type, and click Next.
In the Docker Options area, select
Local or specify a remote address based on your Docker
Warning: If you select the Remote option, make sure that Docker deamon is started with a remote port.
Specify your Docker image name and image tag in the corresponding Image
name and Image tag fields.
By default, the image name is derived from the project name and Job name, and the image tag is derived from the version of the Job. You can specify a new name and tag here or customize the default settings globally in Project Settings. For more information, see Customizing Docker images build settings.Warning: Underscore characters are not supported in Docker image names, therefore make sure the Docker image name value does not contain underscore characters.
- Specify the Docker registry URL in the Registry field.
- Specify your credentials used to connect to the Docker registry in the Username and Password fields.
- If needed, specify the context options.
- Click Finish to start publishing your Docker image to the specified Docker registry.