Talend Studio allows you to skip folders when building and running Jobs.
This is useful if your Job is saved under a very deep path, potentially also with long
folder names, and you get the
java.io.IOException error when building
and running the Job because of the path or command length limit of the operating
- From the menu bar, click Project Settings dialog box. to open the
- Expand Build and click Maven to open the corresponding view.
- Select the Skip folders check box.
- Click Force full re-synchronize poms.
- When done, click Apply and Close to close the dialog box.
- Restart your Talend Studio.