Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud Data Management Platform
You must have the Manage permission enabled for the workspace where the connection is stored.
Before you begin
- Go to Management.
- Select the environment from the Environment drop-down list at the top of the page.
Click Resources in the
- On the Resources page, click Add Resource and select Directory.
- In the Add Resource wizard, select the workspace in which to create the connection.
- Optional: Enter a description for the resource.
- Enter the resource name.
Click Select Resource
and select the file to upload.
- Click Save.
- Open the Task you want to use the resource in.
- Click the Edit icon next to Configuration.
At the Resources step,
select the synonym directory from the list.
- Select the Runtime and Trigger, then click Go Live.