Big Data Platform
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
Double-click tFixedFlowInput to open its
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
- Click the [+] button four times to add four rows.
Rename these four rows as, for example,
str2 and str3 and make sure that
their type isString.
If a type is not String, click it and select String from the drop-down list that appears accordingly.
- Click OK to validate these changes and thus close this schema editor.
- In the Mode area of the Component view, select Use Inline Content (delimited file) to display the Content field.
In the Content field:
By default, the field separator is ; and you can customize it if need be; the strings entered in this use case are U.S.A. (a space is typed in front of the U letter which will be trimmed by the routine to be used), Global, Business, Services.Thus the strings all together entered here read: U.S.A.;Global;Business;Services.
- Enter four strings corresponding to the number of rows you have defined in the component schema.
- Separate them using the field separator that is displayed in the Field Separator field.