About this task
To do this, proceed as follows:
- In the XML tree of the input or the output data flow you need to edit, right click the element for which you need to declare a namespace. For example, in a Customer XML tree of the output flow, you need to set a namespace for the root.
- In the pop-up contextual menu, select Set a namespace. Then the Namespace dialog wizard displays.
- In this wizard, type in the URI you need to use.
- If you need to set a prefix for this namespace you are editing, select the Prefix check box in this wizard and type in the prefix you need. In this example, we select it and type in xhtml.
- Click OK to validate this declaration.