The perspective in Talend Studio can be kept if you have installed the 8.0 R2022-12 Talend Studio monthly update or a later one provided by Talend.
- From the menu bar, click Preferences dialog box. to display the
- On the tree view in the Preferences dialog box, expand the Talend node and then click Appearance to display the relevant view.
From the Keep perspective to drop-down list, select
either of the following two options according to your needs:
- Current project: to keep the current perspective
to the current project. This option is selected by default.Note: If you are working on a remote project, the perspective is kept only to the current project on the current branch.
- Current workspace: to keep the current
perspective to the current workspace. All projects in the current
workspace have the same perspective.Note: If a feature, Data Quality for example, is activated in a project and you keep the perspective with the feature to the current workspace while working on the project, then later you log on to another project in which the feature is deactivated, the perspective state for the feature will be missing.
- Current project: to keep the current perspective to the current project. This option is selected by default.
- Click Apply and Close to save your changes and close the dialog box.