Big Data Platform
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
Indicators in this group count phone numbers. They return the count for each phone number format. They validate the phone formats using the org.talend.libraries.google.libphonumber library.
- Valid phone number count: computes the valid phone numbers.
- Possible phone number count: computes the supposed valid phone numbers.
- Valid region code number count: computes phone numbers with valid region code.
- Invalid region code count. computes phone numbers with invalid region code.
- Valid phone number for region count: computes the phone numbers that are recognized as valid for a certain region.
- Well formed national phone number count: computes well formatted national phone numbers.
- Well formed international phone number count: computes the international phone numbers that respect the international phone format (phone numbers that start with the country code) .
- Well formed E164 phone number count: computes the international phone numbers that respect the international phone format ( maximum of fifteen digits written with a + prefix.
- Format Phone Number Frequency: shows the results of the phone number count in a pie chart divided into sectors.
The following table shows the indicators that you can select in any database:
|Analysis engine type||Java||SQL||Java||SQL||Java||SQL||Java||SQL|
|Valid Phone Number Count 1|
|Valid Region Code Count|
|Invalid Region Code Count|
|Valid Phone Number for Region Count 1|
|Possible Phone Number Count|
|Well Formed International Phone Number Count|
|Well Formed National Phone Number Count|
|Well Formed E164 Phone Number Count|
|Format Phone Number Frequency|
1 As Valid Phone Number for Region Count was added from 7.3 onwards, when you run a Job created in a previous version, the results in Valid Phone Number Count may be different than the previous versions.
The input data can be the same as Valid Phone Number Count but the results are different. For example: A phone number is valid, true returned in Valid Phone Number Count, but the country code is wrong, false returned in Valid Phone Number for Region Count.