Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
In the design workspace, right-click your port and click
The Specify Binding wizard
displays. In the Name field, type a
search string to filter the list or leave the field blank to view
You can change the scope of the list by selecting one of the following
- Workspace: lists the bindings available in your workspace.
- Enclosing Project: lists the bindings available in the project that contains your file.
- Current Resource: lists the binding types available in your current file.
- Working Sets: lists the bindings available in a specified set of files. To specify a working set, click Choose. You can select files from an existing working set or create a new working set. Once you have selected the files, click OK.
- The bindings will be listed in the Components area. The Declaration Location field shows where the selected binding is located. Select the binding you want and click OK. The binding is connected to the port in the design workspace.
- For more information on how to modify the binding in the Properties view, see Creating a new binding.