Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud Data Management Platform
About this task
Artifact parameter values are computed by Talend Management Console during the execution of a Task. Artifact parameter values that you define in Talend Studio are not published along with the artifact.
You can import artifact parameters to an artifact using the dedicated Flow context, available from the Talend Cloud demo project under . This context contains all the available artifact parameters.
- An artifact is created and open in Talend Studio.
- A context is created and saved in the Repository tree view. For further information, see Creating a context and define context variables in it.
In the Talend Studio workspace, open the Context view of the
If the Context view does not show in Talend Studio, click , and select Context.
Click the button for managing variables to open the Select Context
Variables dialog box.
This dialog box lists all contexts created and saved in the Repository tree view of Talend Studio.
Select the check box of the context variables you want to import from Talend Studio repository and click OK.
The context variables are imported and listed in the Context view.
- In the Repository tree view, drop the predefined Joblet under Designer workspace. to the
- Double-click the tJobLog component to open its basic settings view.
In the Log message field, type
context.flow and press
to display the list of the artifact parameters you can
Repeat the action for other artifact parameters.
- Run the artifact in Talend Studio to test it.
- Publish the artifact to Talend Management Console.
When you publish the artifact to Talend Cloud and run the corresponding task associated with this artifact, you can view the information you have input in the tJobLog component in the task logs.
By default, the Task Execution ID and Task ID are visible in the execution log of the task.