Big Data Platform
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
Before you begin
- A column analysis is open in the analysis editor. For more information, see Defining the columns to be analyzed.
- A user-defined indicator is created in the Profiling perspective. For more information, see Creating SQL user-defined indicators.
To set user-defined indicators from the analysis editor for the columns to be analyzed, do the following:
In the analysis editor and from the Analyzed Columns
view, click next to the column name to which you want to define the indicator.
The UDI selector dialog box opens.
- Select the user-defined indicators and then click OK.
- In the analysis editor and from the Analyzed Columns view, click next to the column name to which you want to define the indicator.
- In the DQ Repository tree view, expand .
From the User Defined Indicator folder, drop the
user-defined indicators against which you want to analyze the column content to
the column name in the Analyzed Columns view.
The user-defined indicator is listed under the column name.
Set a threshold for the user-defined indicator.
For further information, see Setting options for system or user-defined indicators.
- Save the analysis.