About this task
As soon as you have created a Joblet, you will find it in your usual Palette of components and thus you will be able to include it in the place of the transformation steps within your Job.
- Like any other component, click the relevant Joblet name in the Palette and drop it to the design workspace to include it in your Job.
Connect the Joblet with the input and/or output components of the Job.
- A Joblet within a Job can be connected via the same types of links which are used inside the Joblet to connect the Trigger Input component to the input component.
- A Joblet within a Job provides the same types of output links which are used inside the Joblet to connect the input component to the Trigger Output component.
For more information about how to use triggers in a Joblet, see Using triggers in a Joblet.
Let's take the following Joblet as an example: the Trigger Input component to the input component and to connect the input component to the Trigger Output component, and both of them can be used as the input and output links of the Joblet within a Job.link and the link are used to connect the
- Define all other components properties and context variables, if required, before running the Job like any other Job.
- Include other transformation steps following the Joblet if required.
- Save and run your Job as usual.