Drop a tChangeFileEncoding component onto the
Double-click the tChangeFileEncoding
component to display its Basic settings view.
- Select Use Custom Input Encoding check box. Set the Encoding type to GB2312.
- In the Input File Name field, enter the file path or browse to the input file.
- In the Output File Name field, enter the file path or browse to the output file.
- Select CUSTOM from the second Encoding list and enter UTF-16 in the text field.
- Press F6 to execute the Job.
The encoding type of the file in.txt is transformed and out.txt is generated with the UTF-16 encoding type.