Configuring data retrieval from hash cache and data output - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for Data Quality
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Technical components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Technical components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Technical components
Double-click tHashInput to display
its Basic settings view.
Select Built-In from the Schema drop-down list. Click Edit schema to define the data structure,
which is the same as that of tHashOutput.
Select tHashOutput_1 from the
Component list drop down
Double-click tFileOutputDelimited to
display its Basic settings view.
Select Built-In from the Property Type drop-down list. In the
File Name field, enter the full
path and name of the file, e.g. "E:/Allr70207V5.0/Talend-All-r70207-V5.0.0NB/workspace/out.csv".
Select the Include Header check box
and click Sync columns to retrieve the
schema from the previous component.