Configuring data retrieval from hash cache and data output - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for Data Quality
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Technical components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Technical components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Technical components
- Last publication date
Double-click tHashInput to display
its Basic settings view.
Select Built-In from the Schema drop-down list. Click Edit schema to define the data structure,
which is the same as that of tHashOutput.
Select tHashOutput_1 from
the Component list drop-down list.
Double-click tLogRow to display its
Basic settings view.
Select Built-In from the Schema drop-down list and click Sync columns to retrieve the schema from the
previous component. In the Mode area,
select Table (print values in cells of a