Configuring the input flow - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > tXMLMap
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > tXMLMap
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > tXMLMap
Double-click the tFileInputXML component to open its
Basic settings view.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema and in the Schema
dialog box define the schema by adding one column doc of Document type.
Click OK to validate the changes and close the dialog
box. One row is added automatically to the Mapping table.
In the File name/Stream field, browse to or type in
between double quotation marks the path to the XML source file that provides the
products data. In this scenario, it is E:/ProductsIn.xml.
In the Loop XPath query field, type in an XPath
expression between double quotation marks to specify the node on which the loop
is based. In this scenario, it is /, which
means to perform look query from the root.
In the XPath query column of the Mapping table, type in the fields to be queried between double
quotation marks. In this scenario, it is .,
which means all fields under the current node (root) will be extracted.
In the Get Nodes column of the Mapping table, select the check box.