Adding and linking another output component - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > tXMLMap
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > tXMLMap
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > tXMLMap
In your Studio, open the Job used in the previous scenario to display it in
the design workspace.
Add another tLogRow component to the Job by typing its
name in the design workspace or dropping it from the Palette.
Link the tXMLMap component to
the second tLogRow using a connection. In the pop-up dialog box, enter the name of the output
connection, Reject in this example.