Procedure - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Uniserv components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Uniserv components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Uniserv components
Create a Job as described in the previous scenario.
Drag the following additional components from the Palette into the design workspace: tMap and tFileOutputDelimited.
Double-click tUniservRTPost to open its
Basic settings view.
Select the Use rejects check box and enter
"5" in the field if
result class greater or equals to. This is the result class from
the check of postal codes in addresses, which contain too few or unfeasible
Connect tUniservRTPost with tMap_5 via Row >
Connect tMap with tFileOutputDelimited via Row >
Define the fields for the output file in the mapping window.