Talend Cloud API Designer relies on a third-party provider (Auth0) for security and user account management, so third-party cookies should be enabled.
Open your browser edit the settings to allow third-party cookies:
- On Google Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced > Content settings > Cookies and disable the Block third-party cookies option.
- On Mozilla Firefox, go to Options > Privacy & Security > History (or Preferences > Privacy & Security > History on Mac OS) and select Remember history.
- On Safari, go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy panel and clear the Prevent cross-site tracking check box.
- On Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced, select Accept under Third-party cookies and click OK.
- On Microsoft Edge, go to Settings > View Advanced Settings > Cookies and select Don't block cookies.