Deploy your portal by connecting your GitHub repository to Azure Static Web Apps. For more information, see the Azure Static Web Apps documentation.
Before you begin
- You have the relevant rights on Microsoft Azure.
- You have generated your API Portal repository.
- Log in to your Azure account and open the Static Web Apps service.
- Click Add to create a new static web app.
- In the Project details section, select your subscription and resource group.
- In the Static Web App details, enter a name for your web app and select a region.
- Click Sign in with GitHub to link your GitHub account to your web app and click Authorize Azure-App-Service-Static-Web-Apps.
Once your account is linked, select the organization, repository and branch to
use to build your portal.
In the Build Presets
drop-down list, select Hugo, then enter
the required location details.
This parameter allows Azure Static Web Apps to automatically use the build configuration provided in the GitHub repository.
- Click Review + create.
- Make sure that your configuration is correct and click Create.
Your portal is deploying and a GitHub Action automatically starts on your repository.
Once it is completed, you can click the URL provided on Azure Static Web Apps to access your portal.