Talend Cloud API Tester allows you to have a fully integrated workflow with GitHub.
Before you begin
You have a GitHub account and a repository.
- If your GitHub account is not linked to your Talend Cloud API Tester account yet, click your username in the top right corner of the page, then go to .
- Click Link your GitHub account.
- In the window that opens, sign in to GitHub, and click Authorize Talend.
- Once your account is linked, go to SCENARIOS.
- Open the project you want to link, then click Link to your repository in the Test automation box in the top right corner of the page.
Configure your GitHub project settings.
- If needed, you can push your pom.xml. Click Push pom.xml, enter a commit message and click Push.
- Click Save.
The Push to GitHub option appears in the Test
automation box, click it to push your changes to your
Note: A purple dot appears to the right of Push to GitHub when your project contains changes that have not been pushed to GitHub.
- Enter a commit message and click Push.