For this use case, you want to get all available Remote Engines with Talend Cloud Management Console REST API. You are using Talend Cloud API Tester.
Note: Make sure you have the appropriate rights set in Talend Cloud Management Console to perform the tasks you want.
Make sure Talend Cloud API Tester Chrome extension is installed on your browser.
Before you begin
- Log in to the Talend Cloud portal, click the user menu then Profile preferences and generate a personal access token.
- Copy your personal access token.
- Open Talend Cloud API Tester.
- Click Add header.
- Enter Authorization in the name field and Bearer <your token> in the field value.
- From the Talend Cloud regions and URLs page and according to your Talend Cloud account location, select the link pointing to Talend Cloud Management Console API reference documentation.
- Find and expand the API documentation you are looking for. In this use case, the API thats gets all available Remote Engines.
- Click Try it out at the bottom of documentation tab you just expanded to get information such as the request URL or the response body.
In Talend Cloud API Tester, fill the required fields and
select the GET method.
Note: If you want to manually add a query parameter in the URL, the character ? separates the API endpoint from the first query parameter and the character & then separates each query parameter.
The response 200 informs you that the request was successful. You can now see the list of all available Remote Engines.