Before you begin
- You have downloaded the patch on your machine. Refer to the email sent by Talend, including information for downloading a cumulative patch.
- You have verified that no scheduled tasks and operations are running.
- You have been assigned a global role with the Application Administration capability.
- Go to .
- In the header, click the Upgrade icon.
- Click Browse and select the patch file.
Click UPGRADE to apply the patch.
The date displayed is the date from the tomcat\webapps\MM.war file. It can be older than the patch if that patch did not provide an updated .war file. While Tomcat is re-deploying the new .war file, users can temporarily experience the Request to the server failed error message.
- Log out and log in again.
- If the patch needs to update the database, click Update Database.