Object types can have as many attributes as necessary.
- When you associate attribute types with an imported object type, they are referred
to as custom attributes. You need to specify a scope within the set of imported
objects to which the custom attributes will apply.
These custom attributes are still attribute types in the pool and can be used by both custom and imported object types.
- When you associate attribute types with a custom object type (associated with a
custom model), they are still available to edit.
You do not need to attach these attributes to each instantiated object. For these objects, all the attributes available will display in the details page for every instantiated object, not just the ones you attached a custom attribute to.
Before you begin
- Go to START EDITING. then click
- In the Object Types panel, select an object type from the list.
- On the right side of the properties, click the Attributes tab.
- Click the Add icon.
Select one or more attributes then click OK.
Use Ctrl + Click or Shift + Click to select multiple attributes.You can see the list of attributes associated to the object in the Attributes panel.
- If necessary, reorder the attribute types in the list using the Move Down or Move Up icon.
- If necessary, remove an attribute type using the Remove selected attributes icon.
- Save your changes.