Link ACME integration Job to the ACME customer hub target model in the current configuration.
You have been assigned a global role with the Application Administration capability.
Before you begin
- Go to .
In the configuration manager panel, click Diagram to
open the graphical view of the configuration.
A warning symbol displays in the ACME integration Job brick.
- Right-click the ACME integration Job brick and click Edit Connections.
- In the connection editor, select the ACME_sporting_wear_db row then click Edit.
- Select ACME customer hub as the database model.
- Click Edit and select acme_sporting_wear as the Store Schema, then click OK.
Right-click the other connections and select Mark as
- Go back to the configuration manager panel.
- On the toolbar, click Update and build to create the previously configured connections and resolve the connection issues.
Reopen the configuration in the architecture diagram.
The warning symbol has disappeared and the connection between ACME integration Job and ACME customer hub has been successfully created. If the warning symbol still appears, try refreshing the page.
The architecture of the data catalog is built and set up. You can get started enriching and using your first data catalog.