Use the Browse tab of the Object explorer panel to explore the content of the configuration with different presentation modes.
- Use the Tree view to easily navigate through the hierarchy structure of your catalog and display the properties of any item with a single click.
- Use the Drill view to focus on a specific area of your catalog and work on a long list of sibling records.
- Go to Object explorer panel. to display the
Click the Browse tab.
By default, the Tree view of the configuration displays.You can also configure the display mode and the hierarchy type in the Explorer panel preferences.For more information on how to configure the Object explorer panel, see Setting the Object explorer panel preferences.
- Expand or contract the tree nodes to navigate through the different metadata objects.
- Click a metadata element to display its details page.