Building a configuration allows you to perform data flow and semantic analysis with the configuration.
From the configuration manager panel, you can perform the following operations:
- The Update and Build operation updates all models with their default or latest version and rebuilds the configuration or configuration version.
- The Build operation builds the configuration or configuration version using the current versions of the models without updating them.
- The Clean Build operation rebuilds all connections according to their current setup.
Before you begin
- You have signed in as a user assigned to the Administrators or Application Administrators group.
- You have defined the connections between the models.
- Go to .
- In the configuration manager panel, select an operation from the list.