Define a personal default presentation to customize tabs related to an object type, such as the Terms tabs in the category details pages.
Open the tab you want to customize.
For example, you can see the list of terms contained in the GDPR category.
In the toolbar, select a worksheet from the Worksheet drop-down list.
Worksheet type Description System Default worksheets that administrators have predefined. Personal Default worksheets you have predefined. Applicable Worksheets that match the object type contained in the tab. They have been predefined by you or by other users and shared with you.In this example, you select the Certified terms applicable worksheet to list the certified terms.
If necessary, filter the content using the Filters panel.
In this example, you select David in the Certfied by filter option to see the terms certified by David.
- If necessary, edit the presentation using the Columns panel.
- Click SAVE AS in the top right corner.
- Enter a name and description.
- For an administrator, select the Personal radio button.
Click OK and refresh the
page for the changes to take effect.
The worksheet is now your default presentation for this tab and any other tab containing the same object type.In this example, you define the Terms certified by David worksheet as the personal default presentation for the Terms tabs in the category details pages.
- Open another tab containing the same object type to verify that the new presentation was applied successfully.