You can protect sensitive data by:
- Assigning data security roles to restrict access to this data.
- As a Data Viewer, you can see profile and sample data which has not been hidden.
- As a Data Manager, you can see and hide profile and sample data.
For more information about assigning security roles, see the Talend Cloud Data Catalog Administration Guide.
- Hiding data values manually in a column.
- Assigning a semantic type configured to mask data.
You can view hidden data only if you have been assigned a Data Manager or Administrator security role.