On the left of the dataset header, click the Go back arrow to return to the homepage.
- Click the Custom attributes tab of the left menu.
Click the Add custom attribute button.
The creation form opens.
- In the Name field, enter To clean.
Add the following Description so that
other users know the goal of this metadata:
To give an indication on whether the dataset needs further cleansing or formatting operations via other applications.
- From the Type drop-down list, select List of values.
- On the right side of the Values field, click the + icon to start adding values.
In the New entry field,
enter Yes and click the Validate and add icon.
You can also press Enter to validate and add new values.
- Enter No as second possible value for the attribute.
Leave the Mandatory switch unselected.
Making a new attribute mandatory means that its value cannot be left empty for a given dataset and you will have to enter a Default value in the dedicated field.
- Click Validate.
You can edit, delete or add new values to you custom attributes definitions anytime.