The Popularity tile gives an idea of the reliability of the datasets, via the presence of user ratings and certification level. Certified datasets have been reviewed and are considered to hold reliable and trusted data.
In this section, you can see:
- The number of certified datasets.
- The number of datasets with pending certification.
- The number of dataset without certification.
- The average percentage of rating by users.
In the Popularity section, the Good and Poor flags depend on the quality threshold defined with the icon above the Talend Trust Score™ tile:
- The Good flag indicates the number of certified datasets has reached the threshold.
- The Bad flag indicates the number of certified datasets has not reached the threshold. The datasets have not got enough user certifications. You can fix this by clicking View to see the pending certifications or Suggestions to open datasets that could be certified.