REST API simplifies your interaction with the data stored in Talend Cloud Data Preparation by using a number of methods or request types.
You can access all REST API documentation pages based on Swagger and run requests. You can download a JSON file from any of the REST API documentation pages.
Open a Web browser and enter the URL corresponding to your region, following this
https://tdp.<region>.cloud.talend.com/swagger-ui/.You'll find a list of the URLs to use for each data center in Talend Cloud regions and URLs.
The Data Preparation API page opens and operations are classified into different categories as shown below:
- Click a category name to display the operation list under the category.
From the category list:
Select To Show/Hide Show or hide all operations List Operations Expand or collapse the operation list Expand Operations Expand the details of an operation
- Start testing the execution of different operations.
To be able to call the
DELETEmethods, you need to use a
GETmethod to retrieve the XSRF token. Start by pressing F12 to open the Console of your browser.
Click Try it out in a
GETmethod documentation next to Parameters.
- Fill in the fields requested.
- Click Execute.
- In the Console, click the URL of your request.
Under Request Headers >cookie,
- In the Talend Cloud Data Preparation documentation page, click the and paste your XSRF token.
You can now call